Thursday, February 5, 2009

hair evolution

so, i've been looking at pictures lately, and have been noticing the evolution of my hair, and how the changes keep getting less and less subtle. i am always in the market for fun new ideas, so journey with me through my hair history, and if you feel inspired to make a suggestion for a next step, please do : )


fall 2004:


















winter 2005:






















spring 2006:


















fall 2006:























spring 2007:





















fall 2007:
















later in the fall 2007:























spring 2008:














summer 2008:


















fall 2008:























later in the fall 2008:


















winter 2009 (current):

2 comments:

  1. question: how come only 3/4 of majk made it in the hair sequence? I mean, I'm not mad that I wasn't in here, just that you left out 1/4...it just happens to be that I am the 1/4. I'm not mad. Don't worry. Not mad at all. Nope, not at all. It's fine.

    just kidding:)

    I really do love the current hair, even though I haven't seen it in person. But you know what those pointy bangs of spring 08 did for me, loved those things. It kept life in williams 10... (isn't it terrible, I've already forgotten our room number! 5 maybe?) interesting. Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was part of the process getting older..
    just kidding:)

    ReplyDelete